Like traditional electronic products, to make the LED electronic display screen have a longer service life, it is not only necessary to pay attention to the methods, but also to maintain the display screen. With the wide use of LED electronic display screen, there are more and more use problems. The impact of various objective and subjective factors has resulted in the reduction of the service life of LED electronic display screen, failure of normal display, black screen and other problems. Here are some precautions and maintenance methods for LED electronic display. Like traditional electronic products, to make the LED electronic display screen have a longer service life, it is not only necessary to pay attention to the methods, but also to maintain the display screen. With the wide use of LED electronic display screen, there are more and more use problems. The impact of various objective and subjective factors has resulted in the reduction of the service life of LED electronic display screen, failure of normal display, black screen and other problems. Here are some precautions and maintenance methods for the use of xincaichen LED electronic display screen.
① Daily maintenance of main control computer
The computer is generally placed in the control room. In order to ensure the stability of the display screen and good display effect, we should often carry out the following maintenance on the main control computer:
1. Keep the environment in the control room clean, and regularly remove dust from the computer and peripheral equipment, because the dust will pollute the computer keyboard, disk, display, host circuit board and other important components, which may cause major failures.
When the computer is working, it will emit a lot of heat. If the heat dissipation is not good and the indoor temperature is too high, it is easy to cause computer crash and other failures. Long term use will reduce the service life of the main control computer. Therefore, pay attention to indoor ventilation.
3 if the ambient temperature is high (such as hot summer), the control room shall be equipped with fans. If possible, air conditioning equipment can be installed. The temperature shall be kept at 10 ℃ ~ 35 ℃ and the relative humidity shall be 30%-80%. Try to avoid the computer working in a high temperature and humidity environment.
4 regularly inspect the computer hardware and peripheral auxiliary equipment, such as whether the graphics card and transmission card are loose, whether the DVI line and RS232 serial port line are loose or damaged, and timely eliminate any problems found;
5. Regularly carry out anti-virus treatment on the computer, especially those who can access the Internet should install anti-virus software, and regularly upgrade the playback software to ensure that the version of the playback software is the latest.
② Notes for change and change of control part
1. The zero and fire of the power line of the computer and control part shall not be connected reversely, and shall be inserted strictly according to the original position. If there are peripherals, test whether the casing is electrified after connection.
2 when moving computer and other control equipment, check whether the connecting line and control board are loose before power on.
3. The position and length of the communication line and flat connecting wire shall not be changed at will.
4. In case of abnormal phenomena such as short circuit, tripping, wire burning and smoking after moving, the power on test shall not be repeated, and the problem shall be found in time.
③Precautions for software operation
1. Software backup: Win2003, WINXP, application program, software installation program, database, etc. It is recommended to use the "one click restore" software, which is easy to operate.
2 master installation methods, original data recovery and backup.
3 master the setting of control parameters and the modification of basic data presets.
4 proficient in program, operation and editing.
5 regularly check for viruses and delete irrelevant data.
Thank you for watching. Dylun, the manufacturer of LED display, will continue to work hard to do better!
If you have any questions, please contact us for free.